Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Friday, November 12, 2010

Semester ending

Hi everyone,
This semester is coming to an end.  It went so fast which to me means it went well.  I have really enjoyed these two courses I'm taking.  I've learned a lot about the writing process and organizing a paper.  Writing the paper in this class was much easier than in my past classes.  I don't know if I'm getting more comfortable or if I'm learning more either was I'm enjoying the writing process.  I am so upset about one thing, I never posted on my blog last week and got a 0.  I am shocked that I didn't do it.  I replied to a couple classmates and posted a comment on my last week post but didn't get any credit.  I'm so upset at myself for forgetting to do that initial post.  I need to just move forward and not beat myself up about it.
Anyways,  my second class is I've also learned a lot of great information about nutrition.  There is so much to learn but she is a great instructor and breaks everything down so we can understand it better.  This is the second semester I've had this instructor.  It was great at the start of this semester to see a familiar name.  We have a final exam that we have three hours to take,  she has given us a study guide which hopefully will help to prepare.
As this semester comes to an end I look forward to next semester but it will be nice to have a little break.
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment: