Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Friday, November 26, 2010

Final week

Hello everyone,

I'm in shock that the semester is coming to an end.  Where did the time go?  I've come so far since I first started school but still have so much to learn.  One thing that I have learned is how to balance my time between family and school.  Having three kids with very busy schedules leaves little time for myself and my work. 
When I first started classes I would pull my school work out when my kids were needing me to help them with different things.  I would end up getting frustrated which would make them frustrated.  I have learned to only take out my class work when my house is quiet and I can concentrate which isn't often. 
One thing I learned in my first class at Kaplan was to work from a schedule and to prioritize all my chores, school work..etc.  That has helped me immensely.  I know find myself working whenever I have a couple of minutes free.  I bring my laptop when I get my hair done because if I'm "kid free" for an hour I can usually get some work done. 
I have enjoyed this semester and I look forward to the next term:)

No comments:

Post a Comment