This is my second week of my diary free diet. I was gluten free also but I started adding that back in. I didn't have any issues after adding it back in. Thank goodness because I don't think I can live without gluten, well if it made me sick I guess I would! Anyways, diary free...it has been hard. I did try to add some diary back in but sure enough the stomach issues were back. The culprit was cheddar goldfish believe it or not. I didn't think there would be that much cheese but there must be enough to irritate my stomach..ugg! Love those cheddar goldfish but not as much as a non bloated stomach!
The next thing I'm going to try is lactaid I believe it is called. You take one right before you consume dairy and it is suppose to help your body break it down.
We'll see how it goes..I'll keep you all posted.
Unit 5
ReplyDeleteHope it goes well.