Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Feeling Better!

Well it is day five of my dairy, gluten, and soda free diet.  I'm feeling great.  I can't believe that one of these things has been making me feel so badly.  It hasn't been that bad removing the dairy so far but the gluten has been a little difficult.  I love to eat all the foods that have gluten in them such as bread and pasta.  I did make gluten free pasta on Friday night for my family without them knowing of coarse.  They never knew the difference. 
I now have to start adding some foods in one by one to see if there is one item that is hurting my stomach.  I'm sure it is going to be a long road trying to figure this out then adjusting my diet accordingly.  It will be well worth it in the long run!

4 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see what the Nutritionist says. I can not imagine cutting out gluten or milk from my diet. Good luck to you that you find out what is causing your discomfort. I unfortunately have no foods that do not agree with me. I love all food and it loves me. LOL! It loves me so much It wants to stick around unless I force it to leave in the form of exercise... I like following your blog about this since I am going to be a nutritionist myself I think that all of the information I get from others will help me in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,
    This is the 6th day without dairy or soda, I have had some gluten which has been fine so far. The dairy has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. I have never drank milk but love cheese, yogurt, and of course ice cream!!
    I also LOVE food too much but I try to get to the gym as much as possible.
    I'm also working towards becoming a nutritionist so I look forward to meeting with him also. I'll keep you posted!
    Thanks for responding to my post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you getting your calcium and vitamin D? Your blog is a learning forum for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Professor,
    I'm probably lacking some nutrients right now without the dairy in my diet. I'm trying to get my stomach straight first. I think that is one of the reasons why I should see a nutritionist rather than do it alone. I am taking a multivitamin but I probably should add calcium also. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete